The Cast


Camille: the enigmatic, ex-co-worker, sign searching perfectionist


Carly: Friend for just shy of twenty years, enjoys television, copious amounts of alcohol and burping


Cassie: Tigger-loving, Houston-living, race-running close friend from Marietta


Courtney: Married ex-co-worker, best friend to Karen, it's like having two...


Elizabeth: Adorable, if slightly spoiled, niece to Phillip. She gets her smarts from me


Ike: close friend from Marietta with a certain liking of cute boys and city living


Josh: Phillip's not-as-fun brother


Karen: fashion-oriented ex-co-worker who's best friends with Courtney, and loves shoes despite her hatred of feet


kimmmmm: close accounting friend from Marietta who hates doing taxes


Lara: Asexual Life Partner to Phillip, former Co-worker at the Round House


Meghan: Carly's ex-roommate, frequently referred to as girlfriends even though neither are lesbians, now works with Phillip


Mom: Phillip's slightly neurotic mother, appears much less now that she retired and moved


Ted: Creative, shy, funny guy, oh, and he's Camille's husband

and...

Yahoo! Avatars

Phillip: Our dynamic, creative, open-minded, relatively happy, except when in drepression, Alanis-loving, hero...oh, and he's humble, too

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

The Big Post

You might have noticed in recent months that I haven't been updating the sidebar a whole lot. That's because I was waiting for today.

I finally got the big post up. I tried to do this Sunday night, but then Blogger went all crazy and I thought it was because of me. But I looked at a bunch of different pages and they didn't work either, so I felt better.

How do you like the new look? After only 6 months, I've finally completed it. It took a long, long time of hard work. I'd randomly have issues and trying to make it perfect. It still isn't perfect, and I'm still working on Release 2.1. Well, I will be working on Release 2.1 (I work with software now, that's how we label them).

Please feel free to let me know what you think. If you hate it, let me know. If you hate the colors, let me know. I can work on the colors. Anything more than that is going to take a little more time and might have to be Release 3.0. But simple, basic stuff, I can probably fix without too much work.

There are a couple of changes. I got rid of my reading list on the side. If you're interested in keeping up with my reading, you can go to 1001 Times 2. It's a blog that kimmmmm have created to complete our book list. I don't think I'm ever going to finish. I've also added Ar-Jew-Tino to my regular reading list, since I read him all the time. He's pretty funny, if you haven't read him yet. I've also switched back to your actually blog names, as opposed to random creations I have...it's easier this way, actually. Comments have been added to the side. I'm giving that a go to see how it turns out. Oh, and the cast list has been moved to the side (with pictures). This one was for Texan who complained about the cast list at the top.

Well, that's it. Hopefully I'll get Monday's post, WWW and the Haiku up before I head off to bed. But who knows for sure.

Edit: I forgot to mention, here's the tricky part. I'm changing the name to Confessions of a Cube Dancer...reasoning to follow

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger evolver is to blame for thinking...

Nice turkey you've got there (your avatar.) Dids't thou bag a butterball?

11:06 PM  
Blogger Ph is to blame for thinking...

I have two turkeys...actually, one is a soy turkey, because I felt bad for the live turkey. I didn't want it to think I was going to eat it...

11:08 PM  
Blogger teddyjb is to blame for thinking...

I love the new look. I did a little dance for you in my fortress of boxes a.k.a. my new office desk design.

9:20 AM  
Blogger emmmmm is to blame for thinking...

Wow! I don't even know you anymore.

2:32 PM  
Blogger NotCarrie is to blame for thinking...

Haha!I love this look.

7:30 PM  
Blogger kimmmmm is to blame for thinking...

You totally got a shout out on DC Blogs yesterday. Way to be famous :-)

9:17 AM  
Blogger Ph is to blame for thinking...

Ted: Yay for cube-dancing!! I'm going to start a whole trend...maybe National Cube-Dancing Day.

emmmmm: I like to spice things up and keep people guessing every once and awhile.

NotCarrie: I'm glad you like it. Doesn't have the fun, sassy graphics you have...but maybe someday I'll figure out how to do that.

kimmmmm: I noticed that, too. I commented on it, but they haven't posted it yet.

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Post Hollas:

Create a Link

<home sweet home>